|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Manufacturer|
|- Critical Mass -|
|Manufactures||Weapons and Turrets|
|Design Pattern||smooth white, bulky and boxy and with glowing blue orb|
Critical Mass, or CM, is a weapon manufacturer introduced in SAS: Zombie Assault 4. Many of its weapons are superior compared to HVM and Rubicon Industries, making it a mid-to-early-late-game industry.
Critical Mass produces many weapons such as the CM Gigavolt, the CM 351 Sunflare, and the CM 451 Starburst. Critical Mass also makes physical weapons, most of which have a high rate of fire, such as the CM 401 Planet Stormer and the CM 505. According to CM's description, the company is best known for creating the powerful assault rifle, the Sub-Light COM2. It has also produced two of the three fully automatic pistols in SAS 4: the CM 205 and CM 225.
- CM Gigavolt
- CM 401 Planet Stormer
- CM 440 Titan
- CM 451 Starburst
- Sub-Light COM2
- Planet Stormer Ltd Edition (Premium)
- CM 000 Kelvin (Premium)
- CM 352 Quasar (Premium)
- CM X1 Furie (Championship)
- CM has a naming pattern for its numbered guns; each type starts with:
- In physics, the critical mass is the minimum amount of fissile or radioactive material that's needed to maintain a fission chain reaction.
- With 20 released weapons, it is the weapon manufacturer with the most weapons in the game. It also has 8 premium weapons, the most out of any weapons manufacturer.