|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Manufacturer|
|- Rancor -|
|Design Pattern||Maroon color, numerous spikes, and skull logos.|
It is one of two industries to make weapons: the Poison Claw, Stripper, Contagion (mobile-exclusive) and the Vitriol, the other being Critical Mass with its X1 Furie (although Rubicon has made a partially chemical weapon: the RIA Trident). Besides the Hard Thorn, Poison Claw, and Stripper, there is the Mixmaster, which is an assault rifle with low fire rate and the ability to shoot two bolts at a time, the Shredder, which fires discs that bounce off walls, the Rancor Hotspot, which shoots a laser that mows down groups and bosses, and the Heartburn, an early level assault rifle that fires bullets to burn down zombies.
The Stripper and Poison Claw are very good weapons late game in their versions as having DoT ability, while the Hard Thorn and Mixmaster are adept at clearing mobs. The versions of Rancor weapons will have the white skull lit up bright red and also have bright red dots on the gun as well, particularly on the "handguard". The versions of Rancor weapons have the same skull and dots lit up, except they glow white, and the skull has two half-circle borders around it.
- Contagion (Premium Mobile Exclusive)
- The name "Rancor" is sometimes confused as Rankor due to the C looking like a K next to the N in the company logo.
- Also, "Rancor" is the modern way of saying Rancour, which in Shakespearean language means bitterness or resentment.
- Rancor is the only weapons company to have weapons in all four damage categories (excluding the use of premium guns), and in the disc thrower class.
- Rancor and Teknoboom are the only companies that do not have a weapon in the LMG category, except in mobile version.
- All weapons are unrealistic to hold as they have spikes, sometimes include acid inside the magazine, and if you shoot the Shredder and the Ricochet at the wrong angle, guess what?
- The Rancor weapons have a blood on the spikes and and blade except the Mixmaster, Ricochet and Hotspot.