| Welcome to the SAS Zombie Assault Wiki,|
the wiki for the SAS: Zombie Assault series that anyone can edit.
510 articles since March 24, 2011
Overview | Wiki tutorial | Help pages | Forums | Content
SAS: Zombie Assault 4
SAS: Zombie Assault 4 is the 6th overall game in the SAS: Zombie Assault series.
Verdammtenstadt is the fourth map available in SAS: Zombie Assault 3.
The RIA Trident is an upcoming weapon for SAS: Zombie Assault 4!.
The Nightmare begins.
Welcome to the SAS: Zombie Assault wiki, for all the info you need on the SAS: Zombie Assault series.
Right now more than ever, we're improving all of our articles. However, if you'd like to contribute and help to make this wiki better, you're more than welcome to do so! We hope you stick around to help out with these improvements as much as you can.
If you're interested in getting involved:
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on an administrator's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
The SAS Zombie Assault Wiki is a community that aims to create the best resource for the SAS: Zombie Assault series.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help, called "stubs" and "wanted articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out – see the upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Community Portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback, or just to say hi.
BlogsSee more >