|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Weapon|
|- Z-2 LMP -|
|Manufacturer [?]||Z-Arm Tech|
|Ammo Cost [?]||40 for 200|
|Rate of Fire||8.0 rps|
|Reload Time||2.10 sec|
|Firing Mode||Full Auto|
|Single DPS [?]||600|
|Pierce DPS [?]||600|
|Augmented DPS [?]||2,400|
|Augmented Pierce DPS [?]||4,800|
As a starting gun, Z-2 LMP packs low movement penalty & high RoF for rookie players. Also, its ammo type is cheap ($40 for 400 on PC & $40 for 800 on Mobile). However, Z-2 will become ineffective for later levels as it suffers poor stats when compared to other SMGs. Also, It can't be augmented without EACs.
You should sell this gun not for money but a slot or simply replace it with a better gun that is randomly found in Strongboxes. Though Z-2 LMP can be augmented with EACs, It's recommended not to do so due to EACs' rarity.
Z-2 LMP resembles a MP5 without the sliding stock & the rear sight & has a telescopic sight, a vertical foregrip. It has the word "Z-2" right in front of its selective-fire switch. It has scratches & some duct tapes wrapped over its grip, which means this gun is now under bad condition but still usable.
- As mentioned before, this weapon resembles the MP5 submachine gun. Some would claim that Z-2 is based on MP5K for sure, which is totally wrong as MP5K is clearly shorter than MP5.
- Many consider this the worst of the starter equipment, and even the worst gun in the game, due to its low damage (even the starting sidearm HVM 001 deal higher damage) and other bad stats.
- LMP possilby stands for Light Machine Pistol though it sound ridiculous as in real life, some Machine Pistols are considered as SMGs
- It would take 1.5 hours to kill a Savage Necrosis with the Z-2 LMP, with reload factored in.
- As the LMP is a starter weapon, it doesn't have or versions to obtain.
- In game file of mobile version, there is an image of Z-2 LMP (mobile) that is black & gray (possibly through Black & White Constrast effect). That is image is unofficially claimed as BLACK version of Z-2.
|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Weapons|